100% cotton fabric boys t-shirt clothing kids tee shirts Cartoon t shirt for boys children t shirts custom printing

OUR SERVICES 1. Supply type OEM service. We can customize logo, tag, label for garments and we do printing or embroidery as you request. 2. Materials Knitted fabric, or woven fabric, like combed Cotton Fabric , Pique Fabric , Mesh Fabric etc. In cotton(&spandex), polyester(&spandex), polyester&cotton(&spandex), model&spandex, bamboo fiber&lycra, nylon&lycra, Supplex, etc. Some functional fabrics are also available, like milk silk, coolpass, PIMA cotton etc. Material and fabric: Blue child's polo shirt wholesale 100%cotton breathable kid polo shirt from china shirt manufacturer 3. MOQ 1000 pcs one color /design. Customer’s acception for small tolerance of his order quantity would be appreciated. 4. Size & Color European size, Amecian size and Asian size, from XS to XXXL Different colors, pls contact us for availabe colors to your design. 5.Delivery time delivery of samples are about 5-7days. delivery of bulk production is 30days. 6.When you place an order, we need the following detail, if you have the details, we can do as your request; if you haven't any details, we can give you the choices: Fabric: Cotton, spandex, polyester etc. Color: customed, free color Technics: Screen printing, embroidered, heat transfering, sumlimating etc. Weight: can do as your request Size: no limited sizes 7.Payment T/T: 30% deposite before production, remaining 70% before shipment T/T directly, L/C formally, PayPal convenient Western Union small order and Moneygram etc.

Products Details

Quick Details
Place of Origin:
Nanchang, China
Model Number:
Fabric Weight:
180 Grams
Supply Type:
OEM service
100% Cotton
Sleeve Style:
Short sleeve
Pattern Type:
Fabric Type:
7 days sample order lead time:
Product name:
Kids T-shirt Printed
Age Group:
Short Sleeevs T Shirts
Childrens Tshirt Kids T shirts
Baby Boys T-Shirts
Item Name:
Kids T Shirt 100% Cotton
Short Sleeve Kid Clothes
100%cotton kids tee
Accept Sample
Sample time:
Within 5-7 Days
Q: Are you a factory or a trading company?
A: We're 100% factory, we're located in Chang Dong Industrial Park which is the centerpiece of Jiangxi's manufacture industry. Your visit is warmly welcome and your sincere cooperation will be greatly appreciated. Q: What is your MOQ minimum order quantity?
A: Our moq is 300pcs per style per color, cuz we are 100% factory, if each style is lower than 300 pcs, it's impossible to weave fabric. Q: If I wanna do my customization design, how much the sample fee will be? A: Our sample fee is $150/piece/style/color/size, this amount is refundable after bulk order placed. Q: What can I get from customization service? A: We can produce all designs for you, such as, embroidery, printing, tie dye or mineral wash etc. Size chart, neck labels, wash labels, price tags, poly bags, cartons and packagings can be also customized.
Q: How long it will take for a customization sample?
A: 5-14days, depends on the fabic and design.
Q: Do you have in stock items? A: Yes, we have some in stock items, you can directly ask our customer service or simply go to our homepage find RTS ready to ship items. Q: What is your production timelines since I paid 30% deposit for mass/bulk order? A: Between 30-45 nature days, depends on your design and total quantity.
Q: How do you deliver my goods to my country?
A: It's up to you, you can choose your goods to be delivered by sea, by air or by express.

Contact us

Please feel free to give your inquiry in the form below We will reply you in 24 hours